202 The following documents which are relevant to the Bill are available at or from the Bill page on the Home Office website at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/psychoactive-substances-bill-2015
● New Psychoactive Substances Review: Report of the Expert Panel, September 2014.
● Government response to new Psychoactive Substances Review Expert Panel report, October 2014.
● New Psychoactive Substances in England: A review of the evidence, Home Office, October 2014.
● New Psychoactive Substances Expert Review Group: review of the current legal framework available to govern the sale and supply of New Psychoactive Substances, Scottish Government, February 2015.
● Inquiry into New Psychoactive Substances, Health and Social Care Committee, National Assembly for Wales, March 2015.
● Impact assessment
● European Convention on Human Rights Memorandum
● Delegated Powers Memorandum