TO BE MOVED
[Supplementary to the Sixth Marshalled List]
Page 79, line 27, leave out paragraph (b)
Page 310, line 21, at end insert—
“( ) A neighbourhood plan may designate any land as a town or village green, and when a neighbourhood plan is in force, no land which is not so designated within the neighbourhood development area shall be a town or village green.”
Page 322, leave out lines 4 to 6 and insert—
“(1) Any person who makes representations seeking to change a neighbourhood development order or neighbourhood plan must (if he or she so requests) be given the opportunity to appear before and be heard by the person carrying out the examination.”
Before Clause 207
Insert the following new Clause—
“Delegation of functions by Ministers to permitted authorities
(1) A Minister of the Crown may, to such extent and subject to such conditions as that Minister thinks fit, delegate to a permitted authority any of that Minister’s eligible functions.
(2) A function is eligible for the purposes of subsection (1) above if—
(a) it does not consist of a power to make regulations or other instruments of a legislative character or a power to fix fees or charges, and
(b) the Secretary of State considers that it can appropriately be exercised by the permitted authority.
(3) No delegation or variation of a delegation under subsection (1) may be made without the agreement of the permitted authority.
(4) A delegation under subsection (1) may be revoked at any time by any Minister of the Crown.
(5) Section 101 of the Local Government Act 1972 shall apply in relation to functions delegated under subsection (1).
(6) In this section “permitted authority” has the meaning set out in section (power to transfer functions to permitted authorities) (11).”