Civil Aviation Bill
TO BE MOVED
Page 72, line 36, at end insert—
“6A (1) Sub-paragraph (2) applies where—
(a) the CAA decides under section 22 to modify a licence by adding a relevant financial arrangements condition,
(b) an application is made for permission to appeal under section 25 against the decision, and
(c) the condition would have effect, but for this paragraph, before the end of the period of 10 weeks beginning with the day on which notice of the decision was published in accordance with section 22 (“the 10 week period”).
(2) The relevant financial arrangements condition does not have effect during the 10 week period.
(3) Sub-paragraph (4) applies where—
(a) the CAA decides under section 22 to modify a licence by adding a relevant financial arrangements condition, and
(b) the Competition Commission grants permission to appeal against the decision.
(4) The relevant financial arrangements condition does not have effect until the appeal against the decision is determined or withdrawn (or, if there is more than one appeal against the decision, until all of the appeals are determined or withdrawn).
(5) In this paragraph, “relevant financial arrangements condition” has the same meaning as in paragraph 6.”
Page 40, line 12, leave out “, including the supply of fuel”
Page 41, line 27, at end insert—
“(8) For the purposes of sections 5(4) and 66(1) the servicing of aircraft between landing and take-off at the aerodrome includes—
(a) the supply of fuel, and
(b) the repair, maintenance and overhaul of aircraft that land at the aerodrome.”
Page 41, line 32, leave out “, including the supply of fuel”
Page 41, line 39, leave out “and (7)” and insert “to (8)”
Page 97, line 13, leave out “Part 5 of”
Page 97, line 13, leave out from “1986” to “is” in line 14
Page 99, line 3, at end insert—
“2A (1) Section 79 (orders and regulations) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (2), at the end insert “, unless it is an instrument described in subsection (4A)”.
(3) After subsection (4) insert—
“(4A) A statutory instrument that contains (whether alone or with other provision) an order under section 57A(11) increasing the specified sum by more than is necessary to reflect changes in the value of money may not be made unless a draft of the instrument has been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, each House of Parliament.””
Page 101, line 3, at end insert—
“7A (1) Article 70 (regulations and orders) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (2), after “Schedule 7” insert “and orders described in paragraph (2A)”.
(3) After paragraph (2) insert—
“(2A) An order under Article 2A(9) increasing the specified sum by more than is necessary to reflect changes in the value of money may not be made unless a draft of the order has been laid before, and approved by a resolution of, the Assembly.””
Page 101, line 4, leave out “and 7” and insert “to 7A”
Page 59, line 38, at end insert—
“( ) is a person in respect of whom a debt relief order has been made under Part 7A of the Insolvency Act 1986,”
Page 64, line 38, leave out “This Part comes” and insert “The following provisions come”
Page 64, line 38, at end insert “—
(a) paragraphs 1 and 7 of Schedule 10 and section 76(5) so far as it relates to those paragraphs, and
(b) this Part.”