250 The following documents are relevant to the Bill and can be read at the stated locations:
● CONTEST, the United Kingdom’s Strategy for Countering Terrorism, HM Government, 4 June 2018;
● Proscribed Terrorist Organisations, Home Office, 22 December 2017;
● Operation of police powers under the Terrorism Act 2000 and subsequent legislation: Arrests, outcomes, and stop and search, Great Britain, financial year ending March 2018, Home Office Statistical Bulletin 09/18.
● Northern Ireland Terrorism Legislation: Annual Statistics 2016/17, Northern Ireland Office, November 2017;
● Prevent duty guidance, Home Office/Scottish Government, July 2015;
● Individuals referred to and supported through the Prevent programme, April 2016 to March 2017, Home Office Statistical Bulletin 06/18 ;
● The Terrorism Acts in 2015 , David Anderson QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation, December 2016;
● The Government Response to the Annual Report on the Operation of the Terrorism Acts in 2015 by the Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation, July 2017, Cmnd 9489;
● The Terrorism Acts in 2016 , Max Hill QC, Independent Reviewer of Terrorism Legislation;
● Biometric Commissioner annual report 2017 ;
● ECHR memoranda ;
● "Keeling Schedule" (showing relevant sections of other Acts as they would be amended by this Bill).