House of Commons
| Session 2009 - 10|
Publications on the internet
Summary Agendas and Orders of Business
|East of England Regional Grand Committee Monday 22 February 2010
Here you can browse the House of Commons East of England Regional Grand Committee Order of Business for Monday 22 February 2010.
At 9.00 am
* 1 Mr Stewart Jackson (Peterborough): What discussions she has had with the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government on changes to green belt designation recommended in the East of England Regional Spatial Strategy; and if she will make a statement. (317431)
* 2 Andrew Selous (South West Bedfordshire): What recent representations she has received on policy to promote economic regeneration in South West Bedfordshire constituency. (317432)
* 3 Bob Spink (Castle Point): What recent discussions she has had on policy on protecting green belt land in the East of England. (317433)
* 4 James Duddridge (Rochford & Southend East): What recent assessment she has made of the effect on the economy of the East of England of the proposed extension of London Southend Airport. (317434)
* 5 Mr Henry Bellingham (North West Norfolk): What recent discussions she has had on the likely effects on implementation of regional policy of local government reorganisation in Norfolk and Suffolk. (317435)
Questions may continue for three-quarters of an hour (Standing Order No. 117B(4)).
1 PRIORITIES FOR A FUTURE REGIONAL STRATEGY
That the Committee has considered the matter of priorities for a future regional strategy.
Until 1.00 pm (Standing Order No. 117A and Order of 1 February).
|© Parliamentary copyright 2010||Prepared 22 February 2010|