LIST OF UNPRINTED PAPERS
Additional papers have been received from the following
and have been reported to the House, but to save printing costs
they have not been printed. Copies have been placed in the House
of Commons Library where they may be inspected by Members. Other
copies are in the Record Office, House of Lords, and are available
to the public for inspection. Requests for inspection should be
addressed to the Record Office, House of Lords, London, SW1A 0PW
(Tel 0171-219 3074). Hours of inspection are from 9.30 am to 5.30
pm on Mondays to Fridays.
1. Eastern Health and Social Services Board: Report
compiled by J McCusker (Professions Allied to Medicine (PAMS)
Commissioning Officer) on Therapy Provision to Special Schools
and Special Units, Academic Year 1997-98.
2. Western Health and Social Services Board: School
Children and the Disabled Persons (Northern Ireland) Act 1989
- a guide for parents.
3. Association for All Speech Impaired Children (AFASIC)
Northern Ireland Branch:
- Correspondence with Education and Library Boards;
Returns from Health and Social Services Boards relating
to the incidence of speech and language impairment
4. Interagency Agreement between Health and Social
Services Boards and Education and Library Boards for the provision
of education, health and social services to children with special
5. Disabled Persons (NI) Act 1989: Updated Protocol
in Keeping with the Education (NI) Order 1996 (Western HSSB/Foyle
HSS Trust and Sperrin Lakeland HSS Trust) (1998).
6. Western Health and Social Services Board and Western
Education and Library Board document entitled 'Information for
Parents of Children with Hearing Loss' (January 1996).
7. Draft Western Health and Social Services Board
Consultation Document entitled 'With the Young in Mind' - a Review
of Mental Health Services for Children and Adolescents Within
the Western Board's Area (August 1998).