|Amendments proposed to the Health and Social Care Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Community health councils
Mr Paul Burstow
NC7*To move the following Clause:
'Following the provisions in this Act, Community Health Councils shall be reformed following consultation.'.
Observer status at meeting of health authorities
Mr Paul Burstow
NC8*To move the following Clause:
'.Health Authorities shall extend observer status, with voice but no vote, to representatives of Patients' Forums, the Independent Local Advisory Forum, and overview and scrutiny committees for its area.'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE (10TH JANUARY 2001)That the following provisions shall apply to the Health and Social Care Bill:
Standing Committee1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 8th February 2001.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [18TH JANUARY]That
(1) during proceedings on the Health and Social Care Bill the Standing Committee do meet on Tuesdays at half-past Ten o'clock and between half-past Four o'clock and Ten o'clock and on Thursdays at half-past Nine o'clock and between half-past Two o'clock and Five o'clock;
(2) 13 sittings in all shall be allotted to the consideration of the Bill by the Committee;
(3) the proceedings to be taken on the sittings shall be as shown in the second column of the Table below and shall be taken in the order so shown;
(4) the proceedings which under paragraph (3) are to be taken on any sitting shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the time specified in the third column of the Table;
(5) paragraph (3) does not prevent proceedings being taken (in the order shown in the second column of the Table) on any earlier sitting than that provided for under paragraph (3) if all previous proceedings have already been concluded.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2000||Prepared 23 Jan 2001|