LIST OF UNPRINTED PAPERS
Additional memoranda have been received from the
following and have been reported to the House, but to save printing
costs they have not been printed. Copies have been placed in the
House of Commons Library where they may be inspected by Members.
Other copies are in the Record Office, House of Lords, and are
available to the public for inspection. Requests for inspection
should be addressed to the Record Office, House of Lords, London
SW1A 0PW (Tel 020 7219 3074). Hours of inspection are from 9.30
am to 5.30 pm Monday to Fridays.
1. Letter to the Clerk of the Committee from
Mr Austen Morgan
2. Community Relations Council: enclosures to their Memorandum
3. Northern Ireland Women's Coalition: Submission to the Northern
Ireland Office review of the Parades Commission, December 1999
4. Apprentice Boys of Derry: Information Pack
5. Portadown District Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1: Information
6. 'From Riots to Rights': Nationalist Parades in the North
of Ireland, Neil Jarman and Dominic Bryan, Centre for the Study
of Conflict, University of Ulster at Coleraine, November 1997.
7. 'Politics in Public': Freedom of Assembly and the Right
to Protest (A Comparative Analysis), Neil Jarman, Dominic Bryan,
Nathalie Caleryon and Ciro de Rosa, Democratic Dialogue, March