|Amendments proposed to the National Health Service Reform and Health - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Mr John Hutton
94Clause 36, page 42, line 7, at end insert
'( ) Directions given in pursuance of any provision of this Act are, except where otherwise stated, to be given by instrument in writing.
( ) Any power conferred by this Act to give directions by instrument in writing includes power to vary or revoke them by subsequent directions.'.
EXCERPT FROM THE ORDER OF THE HOUSE (20TH NOVEMBER 2001)
Proceedings in Standing Committee3. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on 18th December 2001.
4. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE (27TH NOVEMBER 2001)That
(1) during proceedings on the National Health Service Reform and Health Care Professions Bill the Standing Committee do meet on Tuesdays at half-past Ten o'clock and at half past Four o'clock, and on Thursdays at half-past Nine o'clock and at half-past Two o'clock;
(2) 14 sittings in all shall be allotted to the consideration of the Bill by the Committee;
(3) the proceedings to be taken on the sittings shall be as shown in the second column of the Table below and shall be taken in the order so shown;
(4) the proceedings which under paragraph (3) are to be taken on any sitting shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the time specified in the third column of the Table;
(5) paragraph (3) does not prevent proceedings being taken (in the order shown in the second column of the Table) at any earlier sitting than that provided for under paragraph (3) if previous proceedings have already been concluded;
provided that Clauses 7 and 8 shall be taken at the morning sitting on Thursday 29th November at half-past Nine o'clock and be concluded by twenty-five minutes past Eleven o'clock.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2001||Prepared 27 Nov 2001|