|Amendments proposed to the Hunting Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Mr James Gray
1Title, line 2, leave out 'To prohibit hare coursing.'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [16TH DECEMBER 2002], AS AMENDED
HUNTING BILLThat the following provisions shall apply to the Hunting Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 27th February 2003.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour after their commencement.
6. Sessional Order B (programming committees) made on 28th June 2001 shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendment or any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [7th JANUARY], AS AMENDEDThat
(1) during proceedings on the Hunting Bill the Standing Committee shall, in addition to its first sitting on Tuesday 7th January 2003 at 4.30 p.m., meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8.55 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. (except that the Committee shall not meet on Tuesday 18th February or Thursday 20th February);
(2) the Bill shall be considered in the following order: Part 2, Part 1, Part 3 and Part 4 (in each case including related Schedules, New Clauses and New Schedules, with each Schedule being taken immediately after the Clause which introduces it);
(3) proceedings on the Bill (so far as not previously concluded) shall be brought to a conclusion at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 27th February 2003.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2003||Prepared 27 Feb 2003|