Mr Keith Hill
Schedule 1, page 60, line 18, leave out '(e) the matters relating to the order' and insert
|'(3) ||Regulations under this paragraph may include provision as to the matters relating to a local development order'.|
Mr Keith Hill
Title, line 2, leave out from 'planning;' to end and insert 'and the compulsory acquisition of land'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [MONDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER]
PLANNING AND COMPULSORY PURCHASE BILL
(PROGRAMME) (No. 2)
Mr Secretary Prescott
Mr Peter Hain
That the following provisions shall apply to the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Bill for the purpose of supplementing the Order of 17th December 2002:
Proceedings in Standing Committee (Recommitted Bill)
1. Proceedings in the Standing Committee on re-committal shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 23rd October 2003.
2. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [14TH OCTOBER]
(1) during proceedings on the Planning and Compulsory Purchase (Re-committed) Bill, the Standing Committee do meet when the House is sitting:
|(a) ||in addition to its first sitting on Tuesday, 14th October 2003 at 10.30 a.m., on that day 4.30 p.m;|
(2) the proceedings shall be taken in the following order, namely New Clauses and New Schedules standing in the name of a Minister of the Crown, remaining New Clauses and New Schedules, Clauses 5 to 11, Clause 15, Clauses 19 to 36, Clauses 44 to 53, Clauses 56 to 72, Clauses 79 to 90, Schedules 2 to 6, Clauses 1 to 4, Clauses 12 to 14, Clauses 16 to 18, Clauses 37 to 43, Clauses 54 to 55, Clauses 73 to 78, Schedule 1, and remaining proceedings on the Bill;
|(b) ||thereafter, on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9.10 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.;|
(3) the proceedings so far as not previously concluded, shall be brought to a conclusion at 5.15 p.m. on Thursday, 23rd October 2003.