|Amendments proposed to the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Bill [Lords] - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
101Title, line 4, after 'offence;', insert 'to make provision for the payment of surcharges by offenders;'.
125Title, line 7, after 'insanity;' insert 'to make provision about the execution of warrants;'.
126Title, line 7, after 'insanity;' insert 'to make provision about the enforcement of orders imposed on conviction;'.
Mr Paul Goggins
127Title, line 9, leave out 'and'.
Mr Paul Goggins
128Title, line 10, after second 'offences' insert '; and to make provision about the recovery of compensation from offenders'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [14th JUNE 2004]That the following provisions shall apply to the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Bill [Lords]:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 6th July 2004.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the day.
6. Sessional Order B (programming committees) made on 28th June 2001 shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further message from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [22nd JUNE 2004]That
(1) during proceedings on the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Bill [Lords] the Standing Committee shall meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9.10 a.m. and 2.30 p.m.;
(2) 10 sittings shall be allotted to the consideration of the Bill in Committee;
(3) the proceedings shall be taken in the following order: Clauses 1 to 16, Schedule 1, Clause 17, Schedule 2, Clauses 18 to 20, Schedule 3, Clauses 21 to 24, Schedule 4, Clause 25, Schedule 5, Clauses 26 to 30, Schedule 6, Clauses 31 to 34, Schedules 7 and 8, Clause 35, Schedule 9, Clauses 36 to 39, New Clauses, New Schedules, remaining proceedings on the Bill;
(4) proceedings on the Bill shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 6.55 p.m. on Tuesday 6th July 2004.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2004||Prepared 1 Jul 2004|