|Amendments proposed to the Children Bill [Lords] - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
189Title, line 7, leave out 'and about child safety orders' and add ', child safety orders, the Children's Commissioner for Wales, the publication of material relating to children involved in certain legal proceedings and the disclosure by the Inland Revenue of information relating to children'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [13TH SEPTEMBER 2004]That the following provisions shall apply to the Children Bill [Lords]:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 21st October 2004.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Sessional Order B (programming committees) made by the House on 28th June 2001 shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further message from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [12TH OCTOBER 2004]That
(1) during proceedings on the Children Bill [Lords] the Standing Committee shall (in addition to its first meeting on Tuesday 12th October at 9.25 am) meet on
(2) the proceedings shall be taken in the following Order
(3) the proceedings on the Bill shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 5.00 pm on Thursday 21st October.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2004||Prepared 14 Oct 2004|