The Witness Withdrew
Examination of Witnesses (Questions 107-113)
Wednesday 12 May 2004
MR PAUL ASHLEY TURNER, sworn
Examined by MR THOMPSON
107. MR THOMPSON: Yes, certainly. Mr
Turner, would you just like to stand, please? Is your full name
Paul Ashley Turner, and are you the Corporate Legal Adviser and
Monitoring Officer for Ipswich Borough Council?
Mr Turner: It
is, and I am.
108. Do you hold responsibility for the promotion
of the Bill on behalf of Ipswich Council, the promoter of the
Mr Turner: Indeed.
109. Have you read the preamble?
Mr Turner: Yes.
110. Is it true?
Mr Turner: Yes,
111. MR THOMPSON: I think that completes
the formal requirements.
112. CHAIRMAN: On behalf of myself and
my fellow Committee Members can we wish you every success with
the enlarged market at Ipswich. Thank you.
113. MR THOMPSON: Thank you very much.