|Amendments proposed to the Commissioners for Revenue and Customs Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Mr Michael Fallon
NS1To move the following Schedule:
'Form of Declaration
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [8TH DECEMBER 2004]That the following provisions shall apply to the Commissioners for Revenue and Customs Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on 13th January 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the day on which proceedings on consideration are commenced.
6. Standing Order No 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7 Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords amendments or on any further message from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [10th JANUARY 2005]That the Order of 8th December 2004 shall be varied by the substitution for '13th January' of '18th January'.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [11th JANUARY]That
(1) the Committee recommends that the programme order of the House [8th December 2004] should be amended by substituting "18th January" for "13th January";
(2) during proceedings on the Commissioners for Revenue and Customs Bill, in addition to its first meeting on Tuesday 11th January at 9.25 a.m., the Standing Committee shall meet on Tuesday 11th January at 2.30 p.m., on Thursday 13th January at 9.25 a.m. and on Tuesday 18th January at 9.25 a.m.;
(3) the proceedings shall be taken in the order shown above and shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 11.25 a.m. on Tuesday 18th January:
Clauses 1 to 6; Schedule 1; Clauses 7 to 15; Schedule 2; Clauses 16 to 30; Schedule 3; Clauses 31 to 45; Schedule 4; Clauses 46 and 47; Schedule 5; Clauses 48 to 52; remaining proceedings on the Bill;
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 18 Jan 2005|