|Amendments proposed to the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Unlawful display of advertisements|
Miss Anne McIntosh
nc4To move the following Clause:
'(1) Section 220 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 (c. 8) (regulations controlling display of advertisements) is amended as follows.
(2) After subsection (3) insert
Authorised officers: Enforcement of the Highways Act 1980
NC5To move the following Clause:
Charges for the collection of household waste
NC6To move the following Clause:
'(1) Section 45 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 is amended as follows.
(2) Leave out subsection (3) and insert
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [10TH JANUARY 2005]That the following provisions shall apply to the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 1st February 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
Programming Committee6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other Proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE 18th JANUARY 2005That
(1) during proceedings on the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill the Standing Committee shall (in addition to its first meeting on Tuesday 18th January at 9.25 a.m.) meet on
Clauses 1 to 18, Clauses 20 and 21, Clauses 25 to 27, Clause 19, Clause 22, Clause 24, Clauses 28 to 30, Clause 23, Clauses 31 to 84, Schedule 1, Clauses 85 to 87, Schedule 2, Clauses 88 to 92, Schedule 3, Clauses 93 to 106, Schedule 4, Clause 107, Schedule 5, Clauses 108 to 111, New Clauses, New Schedules, Remaining proceedings on the Bill.
(3) The proceedings on the Bill shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 5.30 p.m. on Tuesday 1st February.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 20 Jan 2005|