|Amendments proposed to the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
NC10To move the following Clause:
'(1) The Secretary of State shall have a National Noise Reduction Strategy.
(2) The strategy shall address any nuisance or health problems resulting from environmental noise, with particular regard to
Ban on importation of radioactive waste for storage or disposal
NC11To move the following Clause:
'(1) The Secretary of State shall make regulations within 12 months so that no radioactive waste is imported into the United Kingdom for storage or disposal.'.
NC12To move the following Clause:
'(1) The Secretary of State shall make regulations within 24 months requiring producers of household batteries to make arrangement for the receipt and recycling of batteries they have produced from retail collection points; and for the costs of collection and recycling of industrial and automotive batteries to be covered by the producer.'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [10TH JANUARY 2005]That the following provisions shall apply to the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 1st February 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
Programming Committee6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other Proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [18th AND 27th JANUARY 2005That
(1) during proceedings on the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Bill the Standing Committee shall (in addition to its first meeting on Tuesday 18th January at 9.25 a.m.) meet on
Clauses 1 to 18, Clauses 20 and 21, Clauses 25 to 27, Clause 19, Clause 22, Clause 24, Clauses 28 to 30, Clause 23, Clauses 31 to 84, Schedule 1, Clauses 85 to 87, Schedule 2, Clauses 88 to 92, Schedule 3, Clauses 93 to 106, Schedule 4, Clause 107, Schedule 5, Clauses 108 to 111, New Clauses, New Schedules, Remaining proceedings on the Bill.
(3) The proceedings on the Bill shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 5.30 p.m. on Tuesday 1st February.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 1 Feb 2005|