Amendment Paper as at
Monday 17th October 2005
CONSIDERATION OF BILL
TRANSPORT (WALES) BILL
Mr Bill Wiggin
To move the following Clause:
'(1) The section applies to those transport services that begin or end in Wales but which pass through England during the course of the route.
(2) In exercising its powers in relation to section 7(1) in respect of any service to which subsection (1) applies, the Assembly shall consult the Secretary of State.'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [16TH JUNE 2005]
That the following provisions shall apply to the Transport (Wales) Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 30th June 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.