|Amendments proposed to the National Lottery Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Distributing bodies: criteria for distribution|
Mr Hugo Swire
NC2To move the following Clause:
ORDERS OF THE HOUSE [14th JUNE AND 11th OCTOBER 2005]That the following provision shall apply to the National Lottery Bill:
Commital1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 3rd November 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further message from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [25th OCTOBER 2005]That
(1) during proceedings on the National Lottery Bill, in addition to its first meeting on Tuesday 25th October at 10.30 a.m., the Standing Committee shall meet on Tuesday 25th October at 4.00 p.m., Thursday 27th October at 9.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m., Tuesday 1st November at 10.30 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. and Thursday 3rd November at 9.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.;
(2) the proceedings shall be taken in the order shown below and shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 5.00 p.m. on Thursday 3rd November: Clause 7; Clause 19; Clause 13; Schedule 2; Clause 14; Clauses 8 to 12; Clauses 15 to 18; Clause 20; Schedule 3; Clauses 21 to 23; Clauses 1 to 6; Schedule 1; remaining proceedings on the Bill.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 1 Nov 2005|