|Amendments proposed to the Racial and Religious Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
Mr Alastair Carmichael
NS1To move the following Schedule:
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [21st JUNE 2005]That the following provisions shall apply to the Racial and Religious Hatred Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 30th June 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [28TH JUNE 2005]That
(1) during proceedings on the Racial and Religious Hatred Bill the Standing Committee shall (in addition to its first meeting at 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday 28th June) meet
(3) proceedings on the Bill shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 4.00 p.m. on Thursday 30th June.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 29 Jun 2005|