|Amendments proposed to the Childcare Bill - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
210Clause 98, page 49, line 25, at end insert
211Clause 98, page 49, line 25, at end insert
151Clause 104, page 51, line 12, at end insert
'(1A) Any amendment or repeal made by this Act has the same extent as the provision amended or repealed.'.
152Clause 104, page 51, line 13, at beginning insert 'Except as provided by subsection (1A)'.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [28th NOVEMBER 2005That the following provisions shall apply to the Childcare Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Commitee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 10th January 2006.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
Other proceedings7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
ORDER OF THE COMMITTEE [6th DECEMBER 2005]That
(1) during proceedings on the Childcare Bill the Standing Committee shall (in addition to its first meeting at 10.30 a.m. on Tuesday 6th December) meet
(3) the proceedings shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at 7.00 p.m. on Tuesday 10th January.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2005||Prepared 20 Dec 2005|