|Amendments proposed to the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill, As Amended - continued||House of Commons|
|back to previous text|
95Page 16, line 35 [Clause 29], at end insert
96Page 17, line 13 [Clause 29], after 'instrument' insert 'or a draft of the instrument'.
97Page 17, line 14 [Clause 29], after 'required' insert 'at any time'.
98Page 17 [Clause 29], leave out line 15.
99Page 17, line 37 [Clause 29], leave out '10(2)' and insert '11'.
61Page 18, line 33 [Clause 31], leave out 'section 1' and insert 'section (Power to remove or reduce burdens) or (Power to promote regulatory principles)'.
62Page 18, line 40 [Clause 32], at end insert
63Page 19, line 2 [Clause 34], leave out from 'under' to the end of the line and insert 'Part 1 which amends or repeals any enactment'.
Mr David Heath
78Page 19, line 3 [Clause 34], leave out 'extending outside England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland'.
64Page 19, line 4 [Clause 34], leave out 'legislation' and insert 'enactment'.
65Title, line 1, leave out 'reforming legislation' and insert 'removing or reducing burdens resulting from legislation, promoting regulatory principles'.
ORDERS OF THE HOUSE [9TH FEBRUARY AND 15TH MAY 2006]That the following provisions shall apply to the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill:
Committal1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 9th March 2006.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading4. Proceedings on consideration and Third Reading shall be concluded in two days.
5. On consideration, proceedings on Government new clauses shall be taken on the first day and shall, so far as not previously concluded, be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. All other proceedings on consideration shall be taken on the second day and shall, so far as not previously concluded, be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on that day.
7. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on the second day.
8. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on condsideration and Third Reading.
Other Proceedings9. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments) or on any further messages from the Lords may be programmed.
|©Parliamentary copyright 2006||Prepared 16 May 2006|