House of Commons
Publications on the internet
Bill Home Page
Notices of Amendments
given up to and including
Thursday 26th October 2006
New Amendments handed in are marked thus *
Consideration of Lords Amendments
On Consideration of Lords Amendments to the Violent Crime Reduction Bill
The Amendments have been arranged in accordance with the Violent Crime Reduction Bill (Programme) (No. 2) Motion, to be proposed by Secretary John Reid.
LORDS AMENDMENT NO. 27
Mr Secretary Reid
* To move, That this House disagrees with the Lords in their Amendment.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [20TH JUNE 2005]
That the following provisions shall apply to the Violent Crime Reduction Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Tuesday 25th October 2005.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments or on any further messages from the Lords) may be programmed.
|© Parliamentary copyright 2006||Prepared: 27 October 2006|