House of Commons
Publications on the internet
Bill Home Page
Tuesday 7th November 2006
Consideration of Lords Amendments
Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill
On Consideration of Lords Amendments to the Legislative
and Regulatory Reform Bill
LORDS AMENDMENT NO. 9
Mr David Heath
To move the following consequential Amendment to the Bill:—
Page 4, line 4, leave out from ‘unless’ to ‘in’ in line 5 and insert—
‘(a) he considers that the conditions in subsection (2)(a) to (e), where relevant, are satisfied, and
(b) the condition in subsection (2)(f) is satisfied,’.
ORDER OF THE HOUSE [9TH FEBRUARY 2006]
That the following provisions shall apply to the Legislative and Regulatory Reform Bill:
1. The Bill shall be committed to a Standing Committee.
Proceedings in Standing Committee
2. Proceedings in the Standing Committee shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion on Thursday 9th March 2006.
3. The Standing Committee shall have leave to sit twice on the first day on which it meets.
Consideration and Third Reading
4. Proceedings on consideration shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion one hour before the moment of interruption on the day on which those proceedings are commenced.
5. Proceedings on Third Reading shall (so far as not previously concluded) be brought to a conclusion at the moment of interruption on that day.
6. Standing Order No. 83B (Programming committees) shall not apply to proceedings on consideration and Third Reading.
7. Any other proceedings on the Bill (including any proceedings on consideration of Lords Amendments) or on any further messages from the Lords may be programmed.
|© Parliamentary copyright 2006||Prepared: 7 November 2006|