|Previous Section||Index||Home Page|
|Number of offences|
|40 and under 50||50 and under 60||60 and over|
|Police force area||Proceedings||Findings of guilt||Proceedings||Findings of guilt||Proceedings||Findings of guilt|
| = Nil.|
(1) Offences under the Road Vehicles (Construction & Use) Regulations 1986, Regulations 110(1), 110(2) and 110(3). Introduced 1 December 2003.
(2) Includes cases where fixed penalty notices were originally issued but not paid and subsequently referred to court.
(3) Age 25 separate as used as a default age when date of birth is not known.
1. It is known that for some police force areas, the reporting of court proceedings in particular those relating to summary motoring offences, may be less than complete.
2. Every effort is made to ensure that the figures presented are accurate and complete. However, it is important to note that these data have been extracted from large administrative data systems generated by the courts and police forces. As a consequence, care should be taken to ensure data collection processes and their inevitable limitations are taken into account when those data are used.
|Next Section||Index||Home Page|