|Previous Section||Index||Home Page|
Paul Holmes: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many partners in (a) Chesterfield, (b) Derbyshire and (c) England have taken part in the New Deal for Partners in each month since January 2005. 
Jim Knight [holding answer 25 February 2010]: The information is in the following yearly table. The numbers are the numbers of people starting in the New Deal for Partners in each month. The figures are available up to November 2009 For the Chesterfield constituency, the figures are shown as Nil throughout, the tables, because of the standard downward roundings used in the Department's monthly data. Annual figures show that 50 people started in the New Deal for Partners in the five years from 2005 to 2009 inclusive.
|Numbers of people starting on New Deal for Partners 2005 to November 2009|
1. Definitions and Conventions: "-" denotes Nil or negligible. Figures are rounded to the nearest 10.
2. Westminster Parliamentary Constituency: allocated (post May 2005) using the ONS postcode directory and customer's postcode.
3. The County of Derbyshire includes the local authorities: Amber Valley, Bolsover, Chesterfield, Derbyshire Dales, Erewash, High Peak, North East Derbyshire, and South Derbyshire.
4. Time series - month of starting: the calendar month of starting New Deal for Partners. The latest data is to November 2009.
5. Spells are not available for New Deal for Partners so individual level data is used instead. This means that only the most recent entry to the New Deal for Partners is included.
Department for Work and Pensions Information Directorate
|Next Section||Index||Home Page|