|Previous Section||Index||Home Page|
|Percentage of pupils achieving each level in key stage 1 assessments by free school meals eligibility. Years: 2002 to 2009. Coverage: England|
|Percentage of pupils achieving:|
|No. of eligible pupils||Absent/ unable||Disapplied||Working towards level 1||1||2C||2B||2A||3||4||2+|
|(1) Indicates figure suppressed due to small cohort size.|
1. Pupil level collection of FSM eligibility began with the 2002 School Census, therefore no data are available prior to 2002.
2. Figures prior to 2004 are based on tests, 2004 are based on a combination of test and teacher assessment, 2005 and later based on teacher assessment.
3. Science figures are unavailable prior to 2005 as science test results were not collected centrally.
4. In 2003 significant changes were introduced to the assessment of writing. A separate level for spelling was not reported separately, instead marks for spelling contributed to the pupils' writing level and there was a new mark scheme for the two writing tasks.
5. Level distributions prior to 2005 are not available.
6. Percentages rounded to nearest percentage point.
7. Data cover maintained schools only.
|Next Section||Index||Home Page|