Previous Section Index Home Page

7 Feb 2011 : Column 124W—continued

Written Questions: Government Responses

Jon Trickett: To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office when he plans to reply to questions 33786 and 33787 tabled on 11 January 2011 for ordinary written answer. [37049]

Mr Maude: I refer the hon. Member to the answer given on 27 January 2011, Official Report, column 447W, and on 4 February 2011, Official Report, column 978W.

    Index Home Page