Employment opportunities for Muslims in the UK Contents
Annex: Terms of reference
Evidence submissions were called for asking for individuals and organisations to give their thoughts on the following questions:
- How prevalent are direct and indirect discrimination towards Muslims in the workplace?
- How effective are current formal and informal remedies for cases involving discrimination against Muslims in the workplace?
- What are the specific challenges facing Muslim women in employment and the workplace?
- What barriers to accessing training and employment support exist for Muslims?
- How effectively are employers accommodating the needs of Muslim employees?
- What are the barriers to recruitment, retention and progression for Muslim employees in professional and managerial roles?
- What initiatives have been successful in tackling barriers to employment faced by Muslims?