Online abuse and the experience of disabled people Contents


If you have been affected by the issues in this report, there are organisations that can help.

You can find advice on staying safe online at

If you need to report a crime, you should contact the police.

If you want to talk to someone about hate crime, you could contact Stop Hate UK.

If you are a child or young person and are worried about online abuse, you could contact Childline.

If you have a learning disability and need advice, you could contact Mencap.

If you have been a victim of “revenge porn”, you could contact the Revenge Porn Helpline.

Published: 22 January 2019