10.78 Members of the House serve on United Kingdom
delegations to various international bodies:
- British-Irish Inter-parliamentary Body;
- Commonwealth Parliamentary Association;
- Council of Europe Parliamentary Assembly;
- Inter-Parliamentary Union;
- NATO Parliamentary Assembly;
- Organisation for Security and Co-operation in
- Western European Union Parliamentary Assembly.
These delegations are appointed after consultations
through the usual channels.
481 On 18 June 1992 the House confirmed this practice
in respect of the Parliamentary Assemblies of the Western European
Union and the Council of Europe: LJ (1992-93) 112. Back