Forensic science and the criminal justice system: a blueprint for change Contents
Appendix 4: Seminar held at the House of Lords on 4 September 2018
Members of the Committee present were Lord Patel (Chairman), Lord Borwick, Lord Griffiths of Fforestfach, Lord Mair, Baroness Manningham-Buller (co-opted), Baroness Morgan of Huyton, Baroness Neville-Jones, Lord Vallance of Tummel and Baroness Young of Old Scone.
Presentations were heard from:
- Professor Ruth Morgan, Specialist Adviser for this inquiry, Director of the UCL Centre for Forensic Science;
- Professor Niamh Nic Daéid, Director of the Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Dundee;
- Dr Julie Maxton CBE, Executive Director of the Royal Society;
- Lisa Hall, Fingerprint Consultant Metropolitan Police; and
- Mark Stokes, Head of Digital Forensics at the Metropolitan Police.